Roselyne is in charge of the Conveyancing, Real Estate, Banking and Finance Department at the Firm.
Her expertise extends to general conveyancing as well as land use planning including planning and structuring multi-user developments and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). She also specializes in Banking and Finance which in addition to conventional Banking and Finance, including preparing Shari’ah compliant contracts and securities.
Roselyne also deals with company secretarial and corporate restructuring and has competently advised on commercial transactions across a broad spectrum, as well as conducting numerous acquisition due diligences and preparing compliance manuals for corporate governance and regulatory compliance requirements.
Under her stewardship the Conveyancing, Real Estate, Banking and Finance department offers timely, competitive and commercially viable solutions to its clientele. The Department leverages on established links in various registries and departments countrywide so as to keep its turnaround commitments to clients.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (Advocates Training Programme), Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors Degree in Law, (LL.B),Catholic University of Eastern Africa.
Membership and Affiliations
- Law Society of Kenya.
- East Africa Law Society.
- Kenya Property Developers Association.
- Land Use Planning.
- Real Estate Development.
- Real Estate Investment.
- Real Estate Securitization.
- Property taxes.
- Succession and estate planning.
- Banking and Finance.
- Securitization and Syndicated Loan Structuring.
- Company Law.
- Company Secretarial services.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Corporate Governance.