Moreen is an Associate in the commercial and corporate law and the Intellectual Property law Departments of the firm.
Moreen has gained vast expertise in relation to intellectual property matters which extends to contentious aspects of filing and maintenance of trade marks, patents, industrial designs, utility models and copyright and is involved in legal drafting and research. Further, she has acquired experience in commercial and corporate aspects of intellectual property.
She has previously worked in a tax consultancy firm where she gained expertise in tax compliance procedures, corporate restructuring, EAC tax regimes and transfer pricing.
- Bachelors Degree in Law, (LL.B), University of Nairobi
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Intellectual Property (IP) filing, prosecution, maintenance, audits and risk management
- Contentious IP services
- Drafting and review of commercial contracts
- Information, Communication and Technology
- Media, Advertising and Entertainment
- Regulatory and compliance
- Tax advisory
- Legislative drafting