Mercy is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution and Debt Recovery Department of the firm.
Her expertise in relation to Dispute Resolution and Debt Recovery extends to contentious aspects of civil litigation i.e. offensive and defensive litigation before the Court of Appeal, High Court and Magistrate’s Court in the following areas of law ; commercial and banking law, Intellectual Property, Employment relations and Labour disputes, debt collection, Environmental and Land disputes, Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Enforcement of Constitutional Rights and Freedoms and Alternative Dispute Resolution. She also has substantial skills in the conduct of Family and Succession matters.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (Advocates Training Programme), Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, (LL.B), Catholic University of Eastern Africa.
- Currently undertaking a Diploma in French at the Alliance Française de Nairobi.
Membership and Affiliations
- Law Society of Kenya.
- East Africa Law Society
- Administrative and public law.
- Commercial Litigation.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Industrial relations, labour and employment law.
- Land law.
- Public procurement.
- Banking and finance law.
- Constitutional and Judicial Reviews.
- Debt collection and recovery.
- Environmental Law.
- Family law and succession.