Emma is currently undertaking her pupillage at the firm as part of the Advocate’s Training Programme (Bar Qualification Requirement).
She is currently attached to the Dispute Resolution and Debt Recovery Department of the firm where she assists in the preparation of pleadings, legal research and attending court. She has previously been attached for two years, in a busy law firm where she gained expertise in the fields of Conveyancing and Litigation practice.
Emma has also been involved with various organizations both governmental and non-governmental in particular the National Legal Aid and Awareness Programme (NALEAP), a government initiative, collaborating with civil society to create awareness and provide legal aid and access to justice for the poor.
Emma is currently pursuing accreditation as a Certified Public Secretary.
- Bachelors Degree in Law, (LL.B), University of Nairobi.
- Administrative and public law.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Industrial relations, labour and employment law.
- Constitutional and Judicial Reviews.
- Debt collection and recovery.
- Construction and engineering disputes.
- Family law and succession.