Benard holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law from Moi University. He is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya. Benard is in charge of the Dispute Resolution and Debt Recoveries practice at the Firm.
Benard has wide experience in commercial litigation, Insolvency and Restructuring, Debt Recovery litigation, Administrative and public law practice, Industrial relations, labour and employment law practice, commercial law disputes revolving around the banking and finance sector.
Benard has honed his skills in Debt recovery matters. He manages a team which follows up and collects debts on behalf of a number of financial institutions, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (Advocates Training Programme), Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors Degree in Law, (LL.B), Moi University.
Membership and Affiliations
- Law Society of Kenya.
- East Africa Law Society.
- Administrative and public law.
- Commercial Litigation.
- Arbitration and Mediation.
- Industrial relations, labour and employment law.
- Land law.
- Public procurement.
- Insurance and tax law.
- Banking and finance law.
- Insolvency law.
- Constitutional and Judicial Reviews.
- Anti-counterfeiting services.
- Debt collection and recovery.
- Construction and engineering disputes.
- Cross-border disputes management.
- Environmental law.
- Medical negligence and professional liability.
- Family law and succession.